Digital Brew is looking for a full-time 2D Motion Designer to join our team. This role requires someone who has a strong eye for design and must be able to jump into any project, at any phase of production. Must be able to conceptualize a new design from scratch, see it through to completion or take an existing project and complete it. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, a team player, and has the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Responsibilities include 2D animating, preparing & creating assets, sound design. Experience with 2D character rigging using DUIK or Rubbberhose is a plus.
- A strong portfolio with a minimum of 3 yrs. 2D + Motion design experience
- A thorough understanding of 2D character rigging and a strong understanding of composition and motion design pipeline.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Software: After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong illustration skills are a plus!
- Experience with 2D character rigging using DUIK or Rubbberhose is a plus.
- Motivated, collaborative, exceptionally creative, organized and has a desire to make every work your best!
What To Expect
In house staff position includes:
- Competitive Health Benefits (Company pays 99% of employee premium for health, dental, and vision)
- 401K with generous company contributions (no match required)
- Self-managed PTO (Take off the time you need)
- Supportive, upbeat, small team environment
- Family-vibe and fun place to work
- Monthly design competitions with prizes
- Company paid lunch twice a month (In-house)
- All the free coffee and snacks you can handle (In-house)
- Dungeons and Dragons Team
- Paid company outings a few times a year
Salary will depend on experience.
Candidates must submit reels or portfolios to be considered.