Digital Brew is looking for a Full-time, In-House Videographer/Editor to join our team located in Orlando, FL. Digital Brew creates sweet animated and live action videos for clients all over the world. Some of the brands Digital Brew works with include Amazon, Volvo, Cisco, 3M, AdventHealth, Associated Press, and Verizon.
This role requires someone who has a strong understanding of basic filmmaking principles and video production, recording & editing video and audio along with experience in post-production. You must be able to support in all phases of production. Must be able to help and support with pre-production all the way through completion of the project. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, a team player, and has the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Responsibilities include filming and editing live action commercials anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes long.
- A strong portfolio with a minimum of 3 yrs. Videography and editing experience. Will consider someone with less experience if they have a strong portfolio.
- A thorough understanding of basic filmmaking and editing techniques
- A thorough understanding of design principles including layout and typography is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere Pro and other Adobe tools
- Motivated, collaborative, exceptionally creative, organized and has a desire to make every work your best!
What To Expect
In house staff position includes:
- Competitive Health Benefits (Company pays 99% of employee premium for health, dental, and vision)
- 401K with generous company contributions (no match required)
- Self-managed PTO (Take off the time you need)
- Supportive, upbeat, small team environment
- Family-vibe and fun place to work
- Monthly design competitions with prizes
- Company paid lunch twice a month (In-house)
- All the free coffee and snacks you can handle (In-house)
- Dungeons and Dragons Team
- Paid company outings a few times a year
Salary will depend on experience.
Candidates must submit reels or portfolios to be considered.