5 Video Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
Everybody has been blown away by video market in recent years. We all know that. But even if you are a big time fan of video marketing, you will be blown away by these facts. Check it out!
1. In 2019, if a person decides to watch all the videos that will cross global IP networks in a MONTH that year, it would take her or him 5 million years to finish. (Cisco) Ain’t nobody got time for that!
2. In April 2015, Facebook video views number was already 4 billion. A year later, this number has more than doubled! Say what!?
3. Cisco has also estimated that by 2019, 90% of the internet traffic will be video. I guess we really don’t want to read anymore, huh?
4. 400 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. That is 576,000 HOURS a day. (Statista)
5. In the U.S., YouTube reaches more 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S. (YouTube)
“Humans are inherently social and inherently curious beings. Humans are also incredibly visual, and powerful, moving images help us find meaning and understand the world around us. We care about each other and the more we learn, the more we empower ourselves to lead more fulfilling lives. Video helps capture and contextualize the world around us.”
Dan Patterson, Digital Platform Manager for ABC News Radio
Do you have any video stats that you think could blow OUR minds? Tweet at us at @digitalbrew_co. We’d love to hear from you!