Digital Brew is looking for a Full-time, In-House 3D Motion Designer to join our team located in Orlando, FL. Digital Brew creates sweet animated videos for clients all over the world. Some of the brands Digital Brew works with include Amazon, Volvo, Cisco, 3M, AdventHealth, Associated Press, and Verizon. This role requires someone who has a strong eye for design and must be able to jump into any project, at any phase of production. Must be able to conceptualize a new design from scratch, see it through to completion or take an existing project and complete it. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, a team player, and has the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Responsibilities include 2D & 3D animating, primarily 3D animation using C4D as well as preparing & basic modeling of 3D assets. We are looking for someone that can do 3D motion graphics, as opposed to a modeler, rigger or traditional character animator only.
- A strong portfolio with a minimum of 3 yrs. 3D + motion graphics experience. Will consider someone with less experience if they have a strong portfolio.
- A thorough understanding of basic 3D modeling, compositing, motion design and understanding of motion graphics pipeline.
- A thorough understanding of design principles including layout, typography and basic filmmaking principles.
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe Software: After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with 2D vector illustrations and character rigging using DUIK or Rubbberhose is a plus, but not required.
- Motivated, collaborative, exceptionally creative, organized and has a desire to make every work your best!
What To Expect
In house staff position includes:
- Competitive Health Benefits (Company pays 99% of employee premium for health, dental, and vision)
- 401K with generous company contributions (no match required)
- Self-managed PTO (Take off the time you need)
- Supportive, upbeat, small team environment
- Family-vibe and fun place to work
- Monthly design competitions with prizes
- Company paid lunch twice a month (In-house)
- All the free coffee and snacks you can handle (In-house)
- Dungeons and Dragons Team
- Paid company outings a few times a year
Salary will depend on experience.
Candidates must submit reels or portfolios to be considered.