- AWS Activate
- Bit of Both
- DB Culture
- Emmy® Award Winning
- Explainer LP
- Live Action
- Live Action LP
- Motion Graphics LP
- Software + Tech
- Video Marketing
- What We Do Bit Of Both
- What We Do Live Action
How Videos Help Your Website Conversions
September 15, 2021
We all know video helps bring both new and repeating users to your website, but how do videos help with web conversions?
The answer is very effective. Just take these stats from Campaign Creators, for example.
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversion by up to 80%.
- 51% of marketing professionals name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Visitors who view video on a site stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase.
- Video attracts 2-3 times as many monthly visitors.
- Viewers who chose to view video converted at a 400% increase over those who did not.
Types of Videos to Use
Encouraging users to stay on your site longer increases the likelihood that they’ll convert. So to keep bounce rates low and conversion rates high, you need to keep them interested and on that page. Capturing their eye, as you can see above, is best done through video.
But not all videos are created equal, and some videos will work better than others on your landing page.
From the research we’ve done, on our own website and by talking to our clients, here are the types of videos that work best, and what makes them work so well:
- Animated Explainers- Let’s face it, we all know animation is extremely eye-catching. So, not only will an animated video grab your site visitor’s attention, it will pull them in, where they'll learn the most important things about your company as they finish the video.
Because the human attention span lasts only about 6 seconds, we suggest using a colorful intro, and keeping your video less than 60 seconds.
- Testimonials- These videos will work best for visitors who are a little farther down in your sales funnel, specifically, those who are in the consideration and intent phases. Testimonials can be that extra push users need to fill out a form or schedule a call with you.
The fact of the matter is, potential customers will trust what your clients say above anything you can say, so testimonial videos are a crucial took to have in your marketing toolbox, and on your website!
- Product showcases- These kinds of videos are perfect for businesses who sell a product rather than offering a service. Product showcases allow potential customers to see your product in action, which helps build trust and reduce user error.
In fact, 96% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service, which then 84% have gone on to purchase that product or service because of the brand’s video.
Get a Video!
There are lots and lots of places where you can get a video on the internet. But, only a few places will actually take the time, money and effort needed to create a personalized, branded video for your company, and Digital Brew is one of those places. We’ve got over a decade of experience working with brands to create explainer videos that don’t just look good, but actually convert.
So, ready for your web conversions to rocket? Contact us today, and let’s chat!
Let’s Brew This!