- AWS Activate
- Bit of Both
- DB Culture
- Emmy® Award Winning
- Explainer LP
- Live Action
- Live Action LP
- Motion Graphics LP
- Software + Tech
- The Drip
- Video Marketing
- What We Do Bit Of Both
- What We Do Live Action
The Digital Brew Difference: What Makes Us Great
November 17, 2023
A quick glance at our portfolio can give you a look at all the amazing things we’re able to brew here at Digital Brew HQ. You can see how talented our team of artists are and the range of styles we’re able to work with. But here’s the thing, every studio has a portfolio of their best work. And of course, we like to believe that our work stands at the top. But what really helps Digital Brew stand out from the other studios? Well, this week, we’re going to explore the Digital Brew Difference.
We’ve talked a lot in the past about our creative briefs and how we kick off your explainer video journey. So let’s dive a little deeper into the process of bringing your video to life. Something that we pride ourselves on at Digital Brew is how each and every video is custom to you and your business.
A crucial step on the journey with us are mood boards. This is where we’ll send you a collection of images and art styles that we think would be a good fit for your video. You’ll pick your favorites (or tell us to go back to the drawing board and bring you more) and then based on what you selected, we’ll create your custom artwork. So, let’s say you really liked two of the six we sent you, our artists will find a way to blend those two together based on your feedback.
Then with that custom artwork, we’ll create “Style Frames.” These are a handful of frames that’ll be used in your actual video and will give you an idea of what your video will look like. And once you’ve approved your Style Frames, we’ll storyboard your entire video. Of course, we can make any adjustments you want until you’re happy with it. With the storyboard approved, you’ll have a great vision of how your video is going to look before we even start animating.
Beyond the Video
But what happens once your video is completed? Here’s where you’ll really notice the Digital Brew Difference. We don’t just spend all this time working with you, only to kick you to the curb with your brand new video. Our job here is to really make videos that convert. And to do that, you’ll also need a good game plan. That’s why we provide a slew of additional content to help your video do the best it can.
So, in addition to your video, you’ll also get:
- Access to our educational video series where we break down best marketing practices around topics like landing page optimization, email sequencing, and scheduling software.
- A social media accelerator kit that includes a cutdown of your video and static social media to kickstart your new social media campaign.
- Two 1-hour strategy sessions where you’ll get to work one-on-one with our marketing team to help shape your campaign around your new video.
- Full access to all your custom vector artwork so you can match your upcoming marketing campaigns to your new video.
- An SRT file for accessibility so you can add subtitles to your video.
Of course, all of that comes included in the cost of your video. We want to make sure you’re set up for success on the rest of your marketing journey. We even created a free vlog series called The Drip, where we explore the tricky intersection of marketing and video, and how to be good at both.
The Digital Brew Results
Every year we survey our clients to get their feedback on how our videos were able to help with their marketing efforts. Here are some of the results we got going into the beginning of the year:
- 93% of our clients said video marketing helped their customers better understand their products or services.
- 83% of our clients said video marketing helped increase traffic to their website.
- 75% of our clients said video marketing helped increase their sales.
- 86.7% of our clients said video marketing provided them with a good return on their investment.
The Digital Brew Difference
Our results speak for themselves and we’re excited to see what our next marketing survey will show. Something Digital Brew always strives for is to not just make a beautiful crafted, artist video, but make you a video that makes you money. Beyond that, we want to make sure you’re getting the best value with a ton of extras to help you in your marketing campaigns. We hope this has helped you see the Digital Brew difference and what we can really bring to the table for you. If you ever have any questions about what we can do for you or just marketing tips in general, you can always reach out to us here.
Let’s Brew This!